The KNB Debit Card is a safe and convenient way to make purchases and pay bills without writing a check. The card may also be used at an ATM to withdrawal cash, make deposits; transfer funds or receive balance information. The card offers convenient access to your funds in your KNB checking account. You can use your Debit Card anywhere MasterCard® is accepted. The purchase or withdrawal amount is simply deducted from your account at the time the transaction takes place and will appear on your monthly statement.
You may make cash withdrawals up to a maximum of $400.00 per day. Merchant transactions cannot exceed $2,500.00 per day.
Your card is protected by ENFACT (Electronic Neural Fraud Analysis and Card Tracking), a system that monitors card activity. If potential fraud is detected, the department will attempt to contact the cardholder to verify the transaction. Some circumstances may require the card to be blocked.
DIGITAL WALLET IS HERE!
You can now use Apple Pay®, Google Pay® or Samsung Pay® with your debit card. Go to the Kingston National Bank Mobiliti App and add your debit card to your digital wallet!
Find out more about Mobiliti here.
Report Lost or Stolen Card
Report a lost or stolen Debit/ATM Card immediately to Kingston National Bank, 2 North Main Street, Kingston, OH 45644, 1-800-337-4562.
We can now issue your debit cards the same day you open your account!
Enjoy the convenience of Visa® and Mastercard® with KNB's local service.
- Fixed interest rate
- Local service and local decisions
- No annual fee
- Fraud monitoring
- Timely approvals
- NOW we offer ScoreCard Rewards! Redeem points for top brand merchandise and travel!
**Applications are subject to underwriting approval.
Already a KNB Credit Card customer (EZCard)?
LOG IN TO YOUR CREDIT CARD (EZCARD) HERE
Your Card Offers More Than Just a Competitive Rate
You Also Have ScoreCard® Rewards
Your debit or credit card has many valuable features, including merchandise and travel rewards, and more.
You earn bonus points for every purchase you make with your debit or credit card, which you can redeem for great awards. To see what’s available to you, create an account at ScoreCardRewards.com. Then log in to see the collection of items you can get with your points.
You earn points every
time you use your debit or credit card
Redeem your points for great merchandise from the top brands
Redeem your points for exciting travel options like airfare and hotel rooms
Redeem your points for Daily Wins and you could win valuable prizes for just a few points
- Merchandise – get electronics, home goods, personal items, and more from the best brands like Apple®, Michael Kors®, Samsung®, Bose®, Black & Decker®, Pandora®, Nike®, Ray-ban®, Keurig®, Weber®, and more.
- Travel – get travel accommodations such as hotel stays at top properties, airfare, car rentals, cruises, etc. Anywhere you want to go, you can use your bonus points to get there.
- Daily Wins – using just a few points you could get a fabulous prize when you visit Daily Wins. Entries start at just 3 points and you could win electronics, gift cards, home goods and much more. New items are added every day!
- Fuel Discount Award – use your bonus points to save on all your fuel purchases by using your card at the pump at a participating BP station. You’ll save $0.50 per gallon on your fuel purchase of up to 20 gallons.
- Gift Cards – you can use your points for gift cards too, including iTunes®, Xbox LIVE®, or for movie tickets.
- And much more!
Prepaid Gift Cards
Convenient Visa® Gift Cards are on everyone’s “Wish List”
- Use everywhere Visa Debit Cards are accepted
- Security of plastic, convenience of cash and loadable up to $500.00
- Free 24/7 card account information
- Makes the perfect gift!
- Perfect for college students
- Cost $5.00 per card
Card Management at Your Fingertips
Manage your finances while guarding against fraud by using the latest version of the CardValet app:
- Turn your debit cards on and off
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories and geographic locations
- Receive alerts when your debit card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls set by you
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted and declined transactions
- Get real-time balances for your accounts